‘Get that Funding’ with Emma Collins covered many topics that our network were keen to learn more about.
In this interactive session, arts and charity consultant, Emma Collins, explored what funders are really looking for, how to make your application stand out, and how to make a convincing case for support to secure your funds during this challenging time. Emma has supported people and organisations to raise over £2.5 million in grants and funding awards since 2017.
- Finding appropriate funds
- The project outline – what are you really asking for?
- The case for support – and what’s the best way to get it?
- Impact – outputs and outcomes
- What to do, and what not to!